Lea de Groot wrote:

My main bugbear with such issues is things like Captchas.

Captchas... argh! A web accessibility blight on the face of the earth. :-)

My own main bugbear is in product serial numbers where there is a mixture of numbers and letters. It's all very well knowing that O is rounder than 0, but if you don't have one of each to compare, it can be very hit-and-miss. I'm sure there must be many other situations on and off the web where usability is impaired in this way.

--
Vicki Berry
DistinctiveWeb