Barrie North wrote:
I need some help, what is the difference between:

table.module

At 07:45 PM 3/5/2006, Lachlan Hunt wrote:

Specificity: 0,0,1,1

To see where Lachlan is getting these numbers, read:

6.4.3 Calculating a selector's specificity
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/cascade.html#specificity

Both that page ("6 Assigning property values, Cascading, and Inheritance") and the previous one ("5 Selectors") make for pretty interesting reading. I think everyone working with CSS should read the whole spec at least once. I refer back to it once or twice a week to refresh my memory on specific points.

Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 revision 1
CSS 2.1 Specification
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/

Regards,
Paul