on 07/03/06 12:17 Seona Bellamy said the following:
On 07/03/06, *Jack Pivac* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    But does anyone have any idea how to put that alongside the title and
    image etc without using a table? or should i just use a table?

The simplest way would be to wrap the bits you want to have on the left (title, pic, price, etc) in some sort of containing element such as a <div> and float it left.

I'd suggest floating your green paragraph to the right, but that would require it to come first in the source I believe, and that's probably not a good idea. If nothing else, it will realy confuse people who don't get the benefit of CSS (older browsers, text browser, screen readers, etc) to see the details before the title! ;)

Cheers,

Seona.

but if i float it left.. then doesn't that mean i have the wrap the whole lot in another div.. and overflow: auto; that, which requires a width for it to work in IE... but was after a more liquid layout...

Open to any ideas.