Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:
http://lachy.id.au/dev/2006/03/fieldset

On OS X 10.4.5
Firefox 1.5, Camino - latest nightly trunk build, iCab 3.0, Safari 2.03 and WebKit nightly build, Opera 9 tp2, all look the same.
and so does Konqueror/KDE 3.5 running on top of OS X .

Great!  But I still need a solution to fix it in IE6.

IE 5.2 Mac has a small 1px white border around the legend, barely visible given your light background-color. There is also some white-space under the legend (padding on fieldset, you won't get rid of it).

That's acceptable, IE/Mac is obsolete now anyway, so as long as the page is readable, I'm not concerned.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/