On Mar 8, 2006, at 2:48 PM, Lachlan Hunt wrote:

Thierry Koblentz wrote:
I think it worth mentioning that the * html hack works in IE *Mac* too.

What about conditional comments? I don't think that really matters much anyway, since IE Mac is officially obsolete (i.e. now completely unsupported by Microsoft) and ...

It might be unsupported by MS, but it is still quite well used, in the **real** world.
That said, no, IE Mac doesn't support CC.

I think some unwanted hacks applying to it would be the least of its problems.

Let it see some of the hacks targeted at IE Win can end in a complete disaster (i.e. inaccessible content). The often used 'Holly Hack' (height:1%) causes big problems in IE Mac. That browser incorrectly computes % height as '0' instead of 'auto' as it should per CSS 2.1 (for in-flow elements when no parent element has a height specified).

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com>