sime wrote:
Christian Montoya
HTML 4 style CSS is relevant to HTML 4. If you are using XHTML you
must write your CSS selectors in lowercase.

So that would make HTML4 practically redundant for new web sites?

What?  I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

To Lea de Groot:
It worked in Strict which is why I've been misled for so long.

If you're talking about XHTML 1.0 Strict, then it will only work if you're using the wrong MIME type: text/html. Serve your page as application/xhtml+xml and I doubt it will work.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/