Can we get a summary of this CAPS lesson?  Are we saying that:

- ONLY when serving XHTML as application/xhtml+xml, stylesheet
selectors must be all lowercase.

?

Having said that, I'm a bit confused.  I wish I could remember where I
read this, but I thought that *technically* (that's how I remember it
being phrased) stylesheet selectors should not contain characters
other than alphanumeric (and must start with a letter).  Well once I
read that, I moved all of my selector naming to camelCaps...so now I'm
feeling squeezed.  In (properly served) XHTML can I use underscores to
separate my words?  I strive to make my code as readable as possible
(from CSS to PHP), so naming conventions are a bit of a sticking
point.

TIA,
John