-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Wong
Sent: 17 March 2006 10:38
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] .net question

On 3/17/06, Peter Goddard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I'm an ASP.NET programmer, so I know. I actually have the reverse
> problem. The designer I work with doesn't have the faintest idea about

> standards and I'm the one cleaning out the layout tables.
>
> Nice one Ben! Sack the designer!

Awww, I'm not that harsh. I'll give him some time to steer away from the
dark side. I've managed to stop him from using tables for structuring
the site. I'm working on weening him off using them for forms.

Anyway, I agree with your advice to Kevin. It would probably be good to
get involved in the coding up of your design in ASP.NET. You wouldn't
have to go all the way and become a full-on ASP.NET guru, just learn the
basic server controls and how they are rendered in the browser.

--
Ben Wong
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]