Dejan Kozina wrote:
[...] phone owners just do not upgrade their browsers. They're far more likely to buy a new phone that to mess with the handset's preinstalled software. [...]
Very interesting and informative reply Dejan, thank you. We've been discussing mobile content publishing for (ironically) a mobile phone provider to deliver content to their own employees - the user behaviour you describe sounds reasonable but if you have any data to support your statement could you let me know? I'm particularly interested in Opera downloads or usage where Opera is not the default device browser.

Thanks
Jon Tan
www.gr0w.com