Jay,

Thanks for your explanation and your recommendation, I didn't think of using
IE7 as SA (I didn't even knew it was available). I am aware that I'm running
a Beta and all of the technical difficulties that could come with using Beta
software. But I'm not too concerned since I don't use IE as my primary
Browser; actually I use FF for work and Opera for personal usage.

Thanks again!

...helmut