Helmut Granda wrote:
Jay,

Thanks for your explanation and your recommendation, I didn't think of using
IE7 as SA (I didn't even knew it was available). I am aware that I'm running
a Beta and all of the technical difficulties that could come with using Beta
software. But I'm not too concerned since I don't use IE as my primary
Browser; actually I use FF for work and Opera for personal usage.

Thanks again!

...helmut

The solution, explanation and script are located here:
http://weblogs.asp.net/jgalloway/archive/2005/12/28/434132.aspx

To install the ie7 as a standalone try here:
http://www.sitepoint.com/newsletter/viewissue.php?id=5&issue=18

Scroll down for the instructions.

I also found a link that has both above links included on the same article here:
http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2006/02/12/standalone-ie7-the-fix/

ATB,

Jay

--