That is another good point, I believe. Accessibility of a Website is part of
its Usability. If blind users cannot understand the structure of a website,
there is no way it is usable for them. If a user with cognitive disability
cannot understand the content of a website, it is also not usable for
him/her.

By certifying usability you must therefore also certify accessibility. And
that is a huge statement, considering all the individual groups of users
with very specific needs that might access a website.

Can anybody surely say: "This website is accessible to everybody no matter
what requirements they have"?

In particular "complex transaction sites and rich applications like internet
banking, online travel booking, ERP and CRM systems" cannot be made
accessible for everybody.