> When it comes to website directory structure, I'm curious to know how
> you gurus out there set up yours.

Well, I can't speak for gurus, but the way I do it:

Each site or sub-site gets its own set of standard sub-directories,
forming a self-contained set of documents and support files.

Common sub-dirs would be /img/ or /images/, /style/ (or /css/,
although that's naming to technical details and not function) and
/doc/ or /nonweb/ for things like .doc, .pdf, etc.

I don't use flash so that hasn't really come up :)

Realistically I don't think it matters what the names are so long as
they're used consistent across the whole site.

-Ben

--
--- <http://www.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not