Michael Cordover wrote:
There is a file: default.ie.css, linked from an IE conditional
comment and contains exactly that rule already.

Well, I didn't use that - or any other - conditionally commented
stylesheet, and it all lined up just fine in IE/win.

_If_ I use default.ie.css, then the ul.menu and .content is overlapping
h1#banner, because you're using offsets with 'position: relative' and
margins.

What becomes apparent is that you are permanently serving IE/win a
cascade of styles from all 4 stylesheets, because you have established a
'rel="stylesheet"' instead of 'rel="alternate stylesheet"' for _all_ of
them in the conditional comments. Better check that.

        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no