Sarah Peeke (XERT) wrote:
We have recently unveiled a new project on all things green,
eco-friendly and organic:

<http://geofeat.com/>

I would really appreciate feedback on issues related to standards,
usability and accessibility.
Sarah :)
Quick look in XP, Sarah.

Doing well in Opera/9.1, Firefox/2.0.0.2, and IE7.0. And for a welcome and quaint touch, I did not have to ignore your font-sizes to scale them in IE :-) . IE6.0 and 5.5 looked fine. A little broken and dropping the floats, but fixable in 5.01 (if you care). Feeding IE6 and down your favorite min/max work around might be advantageous.

My first impression was that the "home" page, and the site proper, was not finished. The blue (or whatever color it is) link color is a bit raw and looks unstyled compared with the rest of the page. The batch of many links under "Find a Product" might be better set flush left-- same for the similar type links in the inside pages. Going to the inside pages themselves was no problem. Finding the tiny "home" link in order to go back was a little hard (for me) the first time.

I have a little difficulty with pages whose main content (in Lynx) is preceded by many links. But maybe all those links are your main content?

Either way, I think the site is quite nice.

Best,

~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/