Chris, Georg,

Thanks for the information.

Regarding the table used to construct the page and the cent table not being well constructed, etc.: those are reasons why I am redoing the site.

My only concern here was to have an example of what you guys consider a candidate for tabular data to use for making decisions in the future as to what can be put in a table.

Bob

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Is there a definition of what is considered tabular data (or is it in the eyes of the beholder)?

Would this be acceptable for using a table:

http://www.fifeweb.org/wp/org/org_jdg_sdt_lst.html

This looks like a candidate for a table but my concern would be that the table is not well constructed.

There is no thead, tbody, summary, scope... and where the judges are highlighted with an image there is no data. Rather, a class is used to style the cell.

Have you checked this against the spec for html tables on the W3C site?

Kind Regards
--
Chris Price