Kim Kruse wrote:
And that brings up another problem! Ever tried to book tickets online. Almost everything pops up in new windows... dates, numbers of travelers, payment and verification etc and now I've to "allow" these windows to pop if I want to book my tickets :)
When I paid for hosting through WorldPay I got a message asking if I wanted get my card verified. I didn't realize I was going to get a pop-up and after deciding this wasn't worth the effort I abandoned the exercise only to find the pop-up in the background.

I had a similar thing with a client who was double clicking the pop-up link on his website and, of course, that brought the main window back into focus and hid the pop-up.

Its easy to forget how frustrating some of these nifty tricks can be when you don't get the behaviour you expect.

Kind Regards
--
Chris Price

Choctaw

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.choctaw.co.uk

Tel. 01524 825 245
Mob. 0777 451 4488

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
while Excellence is in the Hand of the Professional

-+- Sent on behalf of Choctaw Media Ltd -+-

Choctaw Media Limited is a company
registered in England and Wales
with company number 04627649

Registered Office: