From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nick Roper
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 10:15 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Simple to use page layout 'tool' ?

Apologies if this is slightly off topic, but I'm happy to re-post elsewhere.

A client wants to be able to create some draft page layouts that they
want achieved. Basically, they want a simple piece of software that they
can use to drag & drop things like buttons, lists, input fields etc onto
a page in order to create an initial draft requirement. No functionality
is needed - just the ability to create a draft layout and annotate
things. For example there might be an arrow pointing to a button with a
note that says 'the user clicks this to display a list of products'

They can then submit it to us as a starting point.

I hesitate to suggest anything like Dreamweaver. Does anyone know of
anything fairly lightweight and foolproof?

Thanks,

Nick

--
Nick Roper