Thanks Lyn,

During the planning for the site re-do we relied pretty heavily on a year's worth of visitor stats in making decisions.

One of the things our stats showed us was the very low percentage of 800 x 600 and below visitors we had, plus people were complaining that the site was looking too small, so we bumped it up.

There was some discussion about keeping a lower res version, but the client ruled it out.

Bob - I was wondering about the width of the #wrappers- 980px/960px which causes horizontal scrolling if viewed on a smaller screen resolution such as 800 x 600. I have always tried to avoid horizontal scolling sometimes with great difficulty - does it not matter so much now that many people are using higher screen resolutions?