Hey guys

I've got an Issue with a liquid layout and a really long tablet.  I was
hoping that someone could shed some light on the topic

Currently I have a really long table that is wrapped in a div (which has
percentage width), which is beyond the length of the page.  To resolve it
currently I changed the over flow to be
overflow : auto which gives me scrolling in the div, however my upper ups
want it so the main window adjusts to the required size and the scrolling
would appear down the bottom of the window.

Is this even possible seeing as a liquid layout is view centric, to say have
the table to force the outer layout to its size?

Cheers,
Cameron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]