Thanks Andrew for correcting me and you too Russ.

Was I ranting or being prejudiced against sandwiches as a metaphor for procrastination? The latter I thought. Sorry. I don't mind being alienated if a scape goat is required.

If there were a page of Aust uni reviews detailing errors in each one it would be a negative reinforcement and potential legal liability that the holders of the Uni budget will be forced to consider.

Not the old case of the forced to use unescaped ampersands!
When will they ever learn? A page of reviews would help those of you forced to include invalid links in your html.

Your Melb Uni page validates nicely.

Tim