Naveen asked:

Hi all.

I would really appreciate if any tell me what is the term called
semantic?

It means "relating to meaning".  To give an example, some tags in HTML
relate to presentation, like <i> or <b> but they don't really tell you
anything about the meaning of the text that they refer to.  They just
show how the text is to be displayed.

A tag like <title> or <acronym> relates to the semantic nature of the
text - it tells you something about the text.

Kerry

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all
copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person.