I'm afraid I agree completely with Bill, on almost every point.  See
below:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Open Vision
Subject: Re: [WSG] Template Review[Final]

Sorry, but I still see a mess. Maybe worse than before as far as layout
is concerned. Text size, depending on how you have it set on your
monitor is all over the place. Columns aren't even (as a graphic
designer this is a pet peeve). And you have words underlined that aren't
links. Misleading at the very least.

>> Just try ctrl-+ or ctrl-a couple of times in your browser and see how
badly the page behaves.  Columns overlap, spill out all over the place,
ugh...

Spelling and punctuation is faulty too:

Using javascript and AJAX behaviour is added to enhance user experience
for a web applications, in compliance with web standards

Better written as; Javascript and AJAX behavior (oh, we don't use the u
here) is added to enhance user experience for Web aplications, in
compliance with Web standards.

>> While I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on behaviour, there are
problems.  Like "Bushidodeep.com, Founded in 1996 offers..." should be
at least "Bushidodeep.com, founded in 1996, offers..."

>> But that leads to the more important point that you "offer Web
Standards solutions emphasizing unique visual design" on a decidedly not
that great a design...  certainly it doesn't offer a "unique and
stunning interface" as later proclaimed.

Personally, I think this is a wasted page. As I said before, if clients
want to know about these things they can ask. If not you're just putting
out useless and boring information.

>> This is the most important point.  This is like the "skills" section
on a resume - that is, completely worthless.  It's a laundry list of
buzz words.  Do you go to a mechanic for your car because they have the
latest "Hunter 9500 Spin Balancer" or "The Best Snap-On Tools", or
because they "carefully follow all OSHA regulations"?  No, you go there
because they can service YOUR car, or perhaps they were recommended by
your friend, or because they have testimonials from trustworthy sources.

>> Show of hands - is there anyone on this list, or anyone working in
web design, who DOESN'T work with all the listed programs?

>> You need to showcase your work.  Screen shots.  Links to customers.
Sample pages.  "Stunning Interfaces".  Testimonials from happy
customers.  What can you do for me?  Don't bore me with how the sausage
is made...

And I still have a problem with the half ribbon. To me it looks like
something is missing and it doesn't add to the look of the page.

>> Agree completely.  Would be different if there was another part of
the ribbon at the top of the page, perhaps...

Finally, what in the world does meditaion have to do with Web design?

>> Again, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one (don't know
why, but...) but I'm trying to understand a "validation" drop down
selector.  Huh?

Don't mean to be rude, just trying to play the devil's advocate here. If
I see these things clients will. And if you confuse them they'll go find
someone else.