On 11 May 2007, at 05:52:58, John Faulds wrote:

You really only need a dimension on the anchors to overcome an IE/ Windows bug when they're set to display: block so you can either use * html #nav a { height: 1% } or conditional comments. You can probably ignore my other comment about the hasLayout issue because I assumed it was an IE problem, but it's not.

If you want to triger hasLayout and you don't have to worry about IE 5.x, you're better off using "zoom: 1;" rather than mucking about setting dimensions that IE will just ignore and then having to use hacks to hide them from other browsers (including IE 7).

Regards,

Nick.
--
Nick Fitzsimons