Hi there Kepler

Thank you!
I believe it¹s OK now.

I would really like to ask you how you know all this ­ how you keep it in
your head?!! Do you have pages and pages of stuff like this written down, or
what?!!!

For example: about making nav buttons clickable in IE7: why does the
container div need to be Œposition: relative² for IE7? And what if there
wasn¹t a container div? Would that make it not work at all?!

I really need to get a handle on how to keep all these things Œknown¹ to me!
I¹ve got a quite good book ­ The CSS Anthology, by Rachel Andrews. But it¹s
pre-IE7 ...

Any thoughts, suggestions would be great!

Thanks again ... :)

- susie