Hi Taco,

I would suggest using a percentage to size the text in the yellow band
instead of "smaller" since IE has a different idea of what smaller is
compared to Firefox:

p span.smaller {
        font-size: 80%;
}

I would also suggest using em sizing. The height of the yellow band would
then resize along with the text:

#frm_s {
        position: absolute;
        top: 41px;
        width: 100%;
        height: 3em;
        border-top: 1px solid #fff;
        background-color: #fc0;
        background: url(/_resource/image/mn_shadow.gif) #fc0 bottom
no-repeat;
}

Basically anything you want to resize when he font size is changed can be
sized using ems. At font-size: 100%, 1em = 16px. At font-size: 62.5%, 1em =
10px.

I would also suggest having the second row of divs (box1, box2, box3)
contained within the divs sellstuff, buystuff, mystuff and position them at
the bottom.

Regards,
Kepler