Hi,
I have a client that i do a lot of web design for, i hand over jpegs-they do the code. Ive been trying to get them to migrate to css layouts for the last two years. They never took time to learn css properly and only manage to hack layouts together. After ie7 came out a lot of the layouts broke and everybody's pointing fingers.

Today i just told them to go back to using table based layouts and i will restrict my designs accordingly- i cant listen to the whining anymore.

What would you have done in this situation?

-best
kevin mcmonagle