Mike at Green-Beast.com wrote:
For a definition list I could only really come up with three examples:

1) A glossary
2) FAQs
3) An interview transcript (when combined with blockquotes).
(All have a sort of Q&A thing goin' on.)

Does a form not have a sort of Q&A going on then!? I think you gave the
best reason to use <dl> for forms, which I do. I don't use tables for
structuring forms because a form is not tabular data (it can be though,
in which case i would use a <table>).
I do think most forms can be considered a list of form controlls. If
you've worked all the way down this list you'll find the submit button,
which is the final step/controll in the list.

Best regards,
Sander