Hi,

Does the ability for the user of a screenreader to customise "at leasst
partially resolve the  problem" or should we design for the default
screenreader (which would mean Jaws presumably, since it seemms to be the
most commonly used)?

If we then design to this "standard", we should then at least have a
starting point for further constructive criticism.

Stuart Foulstone.
http://www.bigeasyweb.co.uk
BigEasy Web Design
69 Flockton Court