Katrina wrote:

> I note that in Mike's example, he using
> a <br /> in order to achieve a block-level
> style visual. Surely that should be avoidable?
> http://green-beast.com/gbcf/gbcf_form.php

Certainly it would be avoidable using "label { display : block; }" but I
wanted the form to retain its current organization regardless of
CSS-controls. I do believe this is an acceptable (as in non-harmful) use of
the break element.

> If the fieldset to contain label/input pairs is true

It probably shouldn't be used for pairing as you describe, but rather a
group of inputs that all share some common-ground. In my case I use them to
contain groups of required versus non-required inputs as well as the type of
information sought (contact info, etc.). I should have probably not done
that to the submit type input though. That, I'm thinking it would have
better left in the form's main fieldset and not given its own since it's
grouped in with the form itself (a whole-form control) so to speak.

Cheers.
Mike Cherim