Cool, thanks for the comments. It sounds like I still have a few cross
browser issues to work out, lucky I just bought a Mac :D

The portfolio is strictly for design agencies to get an idea of what I
can do rather then the public. I went with a one page design to get
the content across quickly, I didn't feel the site warranted multiple
pages with such little content.

I'll proof the content a bit more, that was one area I'm a little unsure on.

Thanks,

Samuel