Bad thing is if you don't have access to PHP5 on all client systems with
silverstripe you are either left out or forced to upgrade.

Looks like a nice CMS never the less.

Mark Hedley
Web Development Manager
Mayborn Baby & Child Division

http://www.tommeetippee.com

Jackel International Limited is a company registered in England & Wales
(registered number 1894022). Our registered office is at Dudley Lane,
Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7RH.  Tel (0191) 2501864, Fax (0191)
2501727. Sangenic International Limited is a company registered in
England & Wales (registered number 1308939). Our registered office is at
Dudley Lane, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7RH. Tel (0191) 2501864,
Fax (0191) 2501727. Jackel International and Sangenic International are
part of the Mayborn Group

This transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended
solely for the named addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, please
do not read, copy, use or disclose this transmission and notify us
immediately by telephone (0191) 2501864 or by reply.  Please then delete
this transmission from your system.  You should also be aware that all
incoming e-mails are monitored for system security purposes.