From: Lyn Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Sent: Friday, 1 June, 2007 10:03:02 AM
Subject: [WSG] Screen resolution issue

I design sites in 1024-768 and make sure they look good  at 800x600x.
Have just done a design for a client who is using a screen resolution of
1280x1024 and the site looks awful - it stops halfway down the page and
everything looks so spread out.   I must say I have never had this
problem before and not sure how to resolve it.  The client is not happy
so I have to fix this quickly.  Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lyn

Lyn Patterson

www.westernwebdesign.com.au