Have you tryed giving your #wrapper a height or min-height: should i say.

There is no way to have the bottom of your graphic 'Cut-Off' but you can
stop your wrapper from resizing itself when the font goes smaller.

I would have a poper look but remove that stupid password because every
time i try and use firebug to edit the CSS its asking me for the password
every few seconds.