On 2007/06/21 00:12 (GMT-0400) Benedict Wyss apparently typed:

> I just searched on google and found a couple that left me feeling rather
> mentally limp, so your my next port of call.

> please pass back links to a text resizer that has the following ability:

I think what you want is to reinvent the wheel and clutter your page
duplicating browser tools. One job of a modern web browser to provide its user
with whatever text size adjustment is required to
make a page comfortable and/or usable. They all provide by default a size
determined by scientific tests to be a size that works well for the broadest
range of users, along with at least one tool to
tailor it to personal whim. Presumably each user has either already done so or
found doing so unnecessary. All you need to do is accommodate them all by
leaving the base size as you found it and
setting only contextual sizes relative to the base size presumptively chosen by
each individual user. http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/font-size
http://www.lighthouse.org/accessibility/
http://www.informationarchitects.jp/100e2r?v=4
--
"Respect everyone."     I Peter 2:17 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409