On 11-Jul-07, at 4:09 AM, Kevin Ross wrote:

Now that I have a realization that I need to incorporate some sort of a CMS solution, can anyone lead me to resources that may help to teach me the ropes? I am leaning towards PHP, as I am somewhat familiar with the language. Thanks.

Hi Kevin,

I have used Textpattern on a number of client sites, and have been very happy with it so far. It is extensible using PHP (I believe), and produces valid, accessible code when used 'out of the box'. It is simple to install, use and maintain. Do take a look.

Best,
 - Rahul.