Hi, sorry for my post, and please kindly reply to me OFFLIST only.

I need to send a package to Australia and must have it delivery no later than Tuesday 31st July, because I am paying for the delivery therefor would really like to save some money if possible, and I have the options for 2 days delivery and 3 - 5 days delivery, the cost for the 2 days delivery is double (not the cost of a cup of Latte but at least 20 cups :) ). The destination is St Ives, NSW. Had a look on Google Maps, it seems that the city isn't far from Sydney. Based on many of my international shipping experience, I know when a carrier says 3 - 5 days, it usually safely can reach the destination if it's a capital of the country or the large busy metropolitan city, in 3 days; if the place is a remote area, it may take another 3 - 5 days, so I am actually looking at 6 - 10 days delivery option.

Question: How far is St Ives from Sydney, can it be reach within a day?

Thank you and please reply Offlist, so that I don't annoy people more than I already have by posting this message.

Sincerely,

tee