I'm not sure who wrote the below, but I'm hoping it was a sarcastic comment and
not someone's real impression of real users. I've never met a user who even
"liked" frames, and that includes me.

Also, perhaps I missed a thread, but I've wondering if the increasing use of
tabs has overcome any "new window" reluctance.  I have FF set to open new
windows in tabs and it looks like IE 7 does the same.  Is that correct?

Christie Mason

<SACRILEGE ALERT!> If you have a complex site which involves lots of
page swapping, there is still nothing to beat frames for simplicity,
ease of navigation etc.  Users simply love them!
 --
Bob

 www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk