On Jul 26, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Jason Robb wrote:

Hello everyone,

I launched a site today. http://www.barbarawellsstudio.com - I'm looking for some criticism, any suggestions are appreciated. On a side note, I posted a thread back in late May on Photo Gallery markup. My solution is located here: http:// www.barbarawellsstudio.com/collections/

Also, when including Google Analytics, they ask to insert the script into the <body>, just before the end of the </body>.

Hi Jason, in Firefox, there is a one pixel gap between the tab and the color bar. I only took a look from Mac, but pretty sure the same thing is showing in PC too as I had encountered the very same problem with a site that also have color coded tabs. The color bar is quite thick therefor you can use line-height or padding bottom to compensate easily.

The collections page loads a bit slow for me though - I am on cable broadband. I was once quite fancy with this lightbox gallery, but very soon I got so sick of it I can't even bear to look at it :) Think it goes better with blog.

tee