Hassan Schroeder wrote:
SosCpdGMail wrote:
Sorry, im quite new to all that, but cant you look for cached content? Ip addresses cannot be used I think, because routers and all that, but cached
files will be sure on client machine if he don't clear cache since last
visit.

And you'll "look for cached content" how?

Time how long it takes to receive a large file (eg more than a few hundred k) with Javascript. If it is very low surely that indicates a very fast connection or a cache hit. I wouldn't stake my life on it but it might provide some indication (and annoy any users with slower connections.)