  From: Joyce Evans
  To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:51 PM
  Subject: [WSG] vCard File

  I think there may have been a discussion regarding the vCard File recently,
and if there was, I didn't study those emails because I didn't have to deal
with it at the time.  Today, however, I got a new project of re-creating a
website with the current design.  On this client's contact page, there is a
link to the .vcf file, which when I click on it, the client's contact
information appears in the Contacts section of my Outlook program.  I've never
seen a link to a vCard File on a website until today.  Is it okay to have this
link?  What happens if the visitor to the website does not use Outlook?  Thank
you.

  Joyce