I can download them OK and am running both hardware and software firewall with Avast antivirus.

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:24:08 +1000, Bob Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Some users have complained that when they go to this page

http://www.fifeweb.org/wp/lib/lib_current.html

and try to download the linked files with IE 7 they get a message stating something like "Explorer is unable to download the requested file"

My Windows (server 2000) testing computer has IE 6 on it and all works fine.

The links to the files are absolute, so my guess is these users either have some funny settings in thier IE 7, anti-virus programs, or some Norton firewall-like application.

However if someone could have a look in IE 7 I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bob

Tyssen Design
www.tyssendesign.com.au