Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
The "hiding" effect gained by 'CC' is used by many to justify hacking
and to declare their solutions valid - because the validator doesn't
complain.

It is ultimately laziness, but I don't want to have to expend the mental effort to distinguish between invalid CSS that is the result of a mistake and invalid CSS that is the result of hacking around IE. Or put another way, I don't want to get into the habit of being used to seeing my CSS not validate with the automatic test.

> This works for all browsers - with a bit of care.

I assume here you mean 'all current major desktop browsers'?

Rob