I used to validate my XHTML at one W3C URL, and then there was another URL
where I validated my CSS style sheet(s).  It seems this has been combined so
that I can now validate both my CSS style sheet and my XHTML markup at this
a correct observation on my part.

Also, I used to think I had to validate every single page of a website I
developed (they've all been small websites).  Today, I typed in only the URL
for the website I wanted to validate, and I received the message that no
error was found.  I'd like to verify this as well - that I only need to type
in the website's URL and not each individual page.

Thank you for responding to what are probably elementary questions.

Joyce