Paul Hempsall wrote:

I'm investigating improving our current method of reporting our web
traffic - we currently use server logs only (with an annual community
survey for good measure).

You haven't really defined your probem...what exactly is it that you're trying to improve? I'm assuming you're already running something like Analog or Awstats in the backend to prep your server logs...so what functionality are you missing that makes you want to move to a javascript solution?

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/