Paul,

We use Google Analytics in-house and it is a good addition to log file
analysis.

'Mint' is another tagging-based stats package that should be OK on a
standards-based website http://haveamint.com/

You do get a lot more info on browsers and viewport size throygh the
tagging stats approach. Also, Google tells you a lot about pathways
through the website that most log-analysis stats packages would charge
you a lot of money for.

Cheers
Paul

Paul Minty Director

mintleaf studio
We design & create stylish websites

Post: Box 6 108 Flinders Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Level 2 108 Flinders Street Melbourne
T. 03 9662 9344
F. 03 9662 9255
M. 0418 307 475