Jason,

good feedback. For that kind of case I would define an XML namespace
that is specific for your project; process the client's data according
to that model; then transform the XML namespace into XHTML during the
front-end development and content production phase of the project. I
agree with you that I haven't come across a lot of mico-formats that are
suitable for a specific project, unless it is an address, an event, a
news article or a product.

Breton has given me some good sources to chase up from the micro-format
world.

thanks
Paul

Paul Minty Director

mintleaf studio
We design & create stylish websites

Post: Box 6 108 Flinders Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Level 2 108 Flinders Street Melbourne
T. 03 9662 9344
F. 03 9662 9255
M. 0418 307 475