Hi all.
First: sorry, I'm double posting this on two lists so anyone can confirm
this (before reporting to Mozilla).

The issue is simple (you will "see it better" by just creating a testing
html with the snippet below):

- there is a "white-space:nowrap" property (in the stylesheet) applied to
the <a> element .
- then, that rule is override with some inline styling applied
("white-space:normal") on two elements: one that wraps the <a> elements and
one that is wrapped by the <a> element (that also contains the text).
- the text  inside the <a> elements is a very very very long link.
- and the link is inside a table with a fixed with.
- every tested browser (but FF) honors both the width of the table and the
"white-space:normal" applied to both the parent and children of the <a>
elements.
- but Firefox just expands the table width and doesn't break the link in
multiple lines as expected.

The snippet:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
<head>
<title>Test</title>
   table {background-color: #efefef;}
   a {white-space:nowrap;}
</head>
                <strong style="white-space:normal;">
style="white-space:normal;color:green;">Very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very long link</span></a>
                </strong>

I have tested this in:
- Firefox 2.0.0.6 (both Win and Linux)
- IE6
- IE7
- Opera 9.22/Win
- Safari 3 beta.

The only one that isn't working as expected is Mozilla Firefox.

Please, if someone can confirm this issue as a bug and tell me exactly how
to report it to Mozilla (or even better, if someone has some experience
reporting bugs to Mozilla)...

Thanks and sorry for my english.
Julián