Hello.

On 09/09/2007, at 9:22, Tee G. Peng wrote:

I am testing a form on IE7 standalone, when I click the dropdown selection option, it triggers the 'popup blocked' message. Can you confirm if this only happen in IE7 standalone hacked version. I can't find any info from google search with phrase like so : click on select element triggers block popup in IE7

Although I don't use IE7 standalone anymore, I remember this behaviour.

Can't show the page but I made a screenshot from a site somewhere.
http://tinyurl.com/39pp97

Sorry to mention this, but in cause you recommend me to install IE 7 and run IE 6 standalone instead. I don't want to do it yet because I need developer toolbar runs on IE6, and it doesn't work for the standalone version.

The IE developer toolbar works in IE7 too.

Best.
--
Choan Gálvez
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>