Quoting Matthew Pennell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 11/09/2007, Patrick H. Lauke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For hand-crafted pages, done by a web artisan...

Is that what we're calling ourselves now? ;)

Yup :)

Watch out for my opinion piece "the artisan and the mass producer" in next month's .net magazine, which funnily enough touches on exactly this issue (CMS environments "devaluing" the web artisan's skills).

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/
http://streetteam.webstandards.org/